Funding news 💸
- The visual collaboration tool, Mural becomes the 8th tech unicorn from Argentina after raising a $50M series C
- Mexican expense management startup Clara raises another $5M from a number of LatAm founders and investors
- Mexican startup Valoreo raises $30M to acquire more ecommerce brands in LatAm.
- Argentinian fintech Pomelo will add another $1M in funding from Sequoia, following their $9M raise in May
- Mexican neobank Klar, raises a Series B funding round led by General Atlantic, for an undisclosed amount.
- Argentinian foodtech company Frizata raises a $5M series A to expand their frozen food tech company
- Mexican HR startup Plerk raises $1M for their platform for flexible employee benefits in emerging markets
Startup news 💡
Startup profiles: Klimber
Investor & Accelerator news 🚀
- Miami-based Marco Financial raised a $7 seed fund and $75M credit facility to help fund small-medium sized businesses in LatAm
Mergers and acquisitions 🤝
Interesting reads 🤓